Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lil Wayne, T.I., Wiz Khalifa To Get 'Sleazy' With Ke$ha

Tip confirms second remix in the works for track, which previously featured a remix verse from Andre 3000.
By Jocelyn Vena

<P><a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/kesha_/artist.jhtml">Ke$ha</a>'s already gotten <a href="/news/articles/1656039/andre-3000-pops-up-on-kehas-sleazy-remix.jhtml">"Sleazy" with Andre 3000</a>. Now, a few more rappers want to get dirty with the glittery pop singer. </P><P> </P><P><a href="http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/10/t-i-andre-300-lil-wayne-wiz-khalifa-record-kesha-remix" target="_blank">XXLmag.com</a> reports that <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/t_i_/artist.jhtml">T.I.</a> plans to jump on the track, and Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa will also be joining Andre and Tip on a new version of "Sleazy." </P><P> </P><P>Weezy should be a welcome addition to <a href="/news/articles/1651081/keha-gets-sleazy-on-new-cannibal-track.jhtml">Ke$ha's dance tune</a>, as it sounds somewhat like Wayne's single "A Milli." And while not much else is known about the remix, T.I. promised that he's going to go big with his verse. </P><P> </P><P>"I haven't heard anybody but mine. ... I'm gonna put my money on mine," the newly freed rapper, who <a href="/news/articles/1671950/ti_prison-release.jhtml">ended an 11-month prison sentence</a> in September, told the website. </P><P> </P><P>The Andre 3000 remix dropped earlier this year and appears on K-Dollar Sign's album <i>Cannibal.</i> The guys will have a lot of swagger to compete with because when Andre appeared on the first remix, he had this to say: "We start out so cute in our baby pictures/ That mama shot for our daddy so that he wouldn't forget you/ He forgot anyway, but hey, one day he'll remember/ If not, he's human, I'm human, you human, we'll forgive him/ I call her Keisha, she like it because it's 'hood to her/ She call me Andre 6000 because I'm good to her." </P><P> </P><P>Tip told XXLmag.com that his appearance on the Ke$ha song is just one of many remixes he's amped about. He has also worked on remixes for Meek Mill and Rick Ross's "Ima Boss," as well as Jay-Z and Kanye West's <i>Watch the Throne</i> song "N---as in Paris." </P><P> </P><P>"I'm looking for some more records to jump on," he said. "That's what I'm doin' right now. I'm commandeering hit records right now. I'm hijacking hit records. If you got a hit, I'm on it." </P><P> </P><P><i>Are you looking forward to the new "Sleazy" remix? Tell us in the comments!</i></p>

Related Artists

Source:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1672529/lil-wayne-kesha-ti-wiz-khalifa-remix.jhtml

Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi

No comments:

Post a Comment